MEAL KITS DELIVERED
TO TEXAS FAMILIES
SERVING TEXANS SINCE 2013
MGK SEASONAL RECIPE
Total time: 45 min
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 leek, rinsed & diced (white part only)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts, trimmed & cut into quarters
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed & cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced into bite size wedges
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (optional)
Make sure you have all of your vegetables prepped and ready to go — stir-frying is super fast-paced!
Heat a pan over medium head and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
When hot, add the leek and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the garlic and cook for a minute more.
Turn heat to high and add the brussel sprouts, green beans and radishes; cook until vegetables are brightly colored and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and add a generous squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add soy sauce, if desired.